The PANTERA is a key very charismatic model that is present in the freeride scale each season.
It is shaped to manage deep snows. It was designed for freeriders who want a wider waist to manage curves.
Its Powerlite core makes it light and dynamic, while its progressive sidecut and its Sintered Speed Formula II sole give it speed and precision when needed.
This WIDE version features a wider waist to suit bigger feet.
- Standard Camber: The standard camber offers incomparable high-speed stability: it has become indispensable to many riders. The dynamics and pop provided by this camber has no equal. If you want to rock, this camber is a must.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base sole: Spatial technology provided to you! A nano-technological wax integrated deep in the sole offers an amazing speed in all snow conditions. The Speed Formula II technology is ultra-effective and very lasting. It is available for all high-end boards.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Shape: tapered
- Flex: Mountain
- Width: WIDE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
- Flex : 7
- Composite 45% : All the advantages of the polyamide, but 20% more reactive.
- Shadow Done base plate
- defender Spoiler
- Inclined sole: instantly adds pop power and control
- SCS Dampening + Full EVA: Offering the best shock absorption with precise power transfer directly to the edges.
- 3D Asym Supreme instep strap: Asymmetrical strap that increases the external support and the internal capacity to tweak while preserving a perfect anatomical shape that avoids any pressure point: assured comfort throughout the day without nothing to sacrifice in terms of performance.
- PowerGlide Aluminum Buckle : Triaxial gemoetry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a smooth realase.
- Micro Max Straps Adjustments
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|