The PRIME STACKED is a versatile board that will match your progress. Riders looking for progress can use it in all situations.
In the 2015 winter, it includes a Zero camber, meaning that the board is flat at points of contact. This makes it maneuverable so you can take more risks, and thus make more progress.
- Zero Camber: If reverse cambers are too flexible and standard cambers too stiff for you, the Zero will be the one for you. Its versatile profile gives you the advantages of the reverse camber without losing the board's responsiveness or the board's fun, and vice-versa. The Zero camber has quickly become the number one pick for park and street riders.
- Premium Extruded FH Base sole: Resistant, quick, easy maintenance. The FH sole takes grinding and street session like no other one will.
- Powercore core: This poplar Powercore core from tip to tail provides resistance and increased weight. It is the perfect mix for flex, responsiveness and thrill.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: All Terrain
- Width: medium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Unit weight|
The PLAY is accessible in terms of price and performance. It is aptly named considering the fun it will provide you.
It offers excellent support, is comfortable thanks to its quality strap and responsive enough to keep up with intermediate riders' achievements and progress.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: POLYAMIDE® / HB Asymmetric
- Ankle strap: Asymmetric Comfort Strap
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Aluminum buckles
- Flange: EVA heel piece, toe piece and reinforcement pads
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 6
Lateral flex 8