referencia : 15PPRSWIDE
referencia : RG10001
The PRIME STACKED WIDE is a versatile board that will match your progress. Riders looking for progress can use it in all situations.
In the 2015 winter, it includes a Zero camber, meaning that the board is flat at points of contact. This makes it maneuverable so you can take more risks, and thus make more progress.
This WIDE version features a wider waist to suit bigger feet.
- Zero Camber: If reverse cambers are too flexible and standard cambers too stiff for you, the Zero will be the one for you. Its versatile profile gives you the advantages of the reverse camber without losing the board's responsiveness or the board's fun, and vice-versa. The Zero camber has quickly become the number one pick for park and street riders.
- Premium Extruded FH Base sole: Resistant, quick, easy maintenance. The FH sole takes grinding and street session like no other one will.
- Powercore core: This poplar Powercore core from tip to tail provides resistance and increased weight. It is the perfect mix for flex, responsiveness and thrill.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: All Terrain
- Width: WIDE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Unit weight|
Riding as Xavier De Le Rue is not impossible. The hardware on which he rides are an important part of the equation. And the bindings are, in this regard, the so essential that the land frequented by Xavier leaves no room to the approximate. Because it is not necessarily appropriate to change what is working well, the Experience of this season is delivered, as the past year, with a stiffened chassis HCX33, a foot bed Magnebed S3 and a Contour Light spoiler, but is featuring the new straps Rossignol 400Z and a new buckle. Two points that make this new version a set both powerful and more precise.
- HCX-33 flange
- Countour Light spoiler
- 400Z straps
- Foot bed Magnebed S3
- Alumalight levers for buckles
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|