When you want to surf the mountain, the Slash becomes your real passport. Its Reflex profile and its Gullwing camber provides it with the aggressiveness of a pool-skate necessary for carving as you want. Do not panic, whether you face 1 meter of powdery snow, lanes or tracks, the Slash will be your faithful and reliable partner.
- Gullwing Technology Nitro ́s Hybrid Camber: An hybrid camber with a concept of its own, the Gullwing offers the best of both worlds for riding the whole mountain.
- NEW! Speed Formula HD HAUTE DEFINITION- HAUTE DENSITE- HAUTE RESISTANCE: Using a new composition of materials sole materials, we have been able to obtain a better resistance to abrasion, increase the rate of wax absorption for better performance on snow: All with a transparent sole that brings out the graphics.
- Powerlite Core Lightweight: The best quality of ultra-lightweight poplar wood in the Powerlite core for providing you with high quality riding sensations with big pop and formidable stability, all with reduced weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates TOLERANT AND RESISTANT: Very appreciated by our Riders, the Bi-light laminated is designed to transfer unparalleled strength, powerful style and refined board feel.
- Reflex Core Profile FOR MORE control: A thinner profile between the feet improves the flex in torsion and the manoeuvres. It gives you a very high degree of ease in conduct and in turns.
- Progressive Width: The width at the progressive waist is an exclusive feature of the Slash and the Uberspoon. The width at waist is medium on the smaller sizes and widens as the dashboard increases in size ensuring ideal waist width according to the shoe size. Making the board perfectly balanced.
- Flex: 7
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Faithful to its system with double entry, the TEAM bindings by Apo is a concentrate of versatility and practicality having been widely proven. Its unique concept is simple: according to the ground (flat, incline, powdery snow etc.), it is possible to fit either by the back thanks to the patented system of self-tightening cable and strap, either by the front as a traditional binding. Comfortable, precise, quick and easy to use, the Team is intended to all uses and all levels.
- Team highback: Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, reliability and performance
- Espresso Lever: The ergonomic shape of our dual material lever (alu+TPR) facilitates the grip. The stainless steel cable (7x19) is indestructible.
- Rodeo Heelcup: The two cornerstones of our bindings are alloy ultra lightweight and reinforced. They provide an excellent reactivity and rugged durability.
- Flex ankle strap: The new construction of this strap has been studied for more comfort. Its thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Ergonomic Toe strap: This strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Power ratchet : This loop quick click in aluminium has been reinforced to ensure proper operation in all conditions.
- Responsive base - Lifetime Base Plate warranty: Our base plates are guaranteed for life. They are injected in the reinforced fiberglass nylon, which procure their nervousness and accuracy. The bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride.
- 4X4 disc (3-screw disc sold separately) : This 4x4 disc is suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|