When you want to surf the mountain, the Slash becomes your real passport. Its Reflex profile and its Gullwing camber provides it with the aggressiveness of a pool-skate necessary for carving as you want. Do not panic, whether you face 1 meter of powdery snow, lanes or tracks, the Slash will be your faithful and reliable partner.
- Gullwing Technology Nitro ́s Hybrid Camber: An hybrid camber with a concept of its own, the Gullwing offers the best of both worlds for riding the whole mountain.
- NEW! Speed Formula HD HAUTE DEFINITION- HAUTE DENSITE- HAUTE RESISTANCE: Using a new composition of materials sole materials, we have been able to obtain a better resistance to abrasion, increase the rate of wax absorption for better performance on snow: All with a transparent sole that brings out the graphics.
- Powerlite Core Lightweight: The best quality of ultra-lightweight poplar wood in the Powerlite core for providing you with high quality riding sensations with big pop and formidable stability, all with reduced weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates TOLERANT AND RESISTANT: Very appreciated by our Riders, the Bi-light laminated is designed to transfer unparalleled strength, powerful style and refined board feel.
- Reflex Core Profile FOR MORE control: A thinner profile between the feet improves the flex in torsion and the manoeuvres. It gives you a very high degree of ease in conduct and in turns.
- Progressive Width: The width at the progressive waist is an exclusive feature of the Slash and the Uberspoon. The width at waist is medium on the smaller sizes and widens as the dashboard increases in size ensuring ideal waist width according to the shoe size. Making the board perfectly balanced.
- Flex: 7
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The Five is the versatile all mountain binding, ready for anyone who wants to step up a level. This model has improved padding on the I-Fusion strap and the EVA KushControl padding for the highbacks for extra comfort. New LSR buckles have also been added for ease of adjustment and choice between fast rear entry or side entry.
- The moulded H-series rockered baseplate for balance and ease of entry/exit, and adjustable toe ramp for perfect fit.
- Ventilated UniBack highbacks with KushControl padding to keep the pressure on your board and not on your legs.
- PowerStrap I-Fusion, with improved padding and LSR buckles to give you the choice of quick and easy rear entry, or conventional side entry.
- Tool free adjustment of highback tilt.
- Disk mounting 4x4 and 3HP
- Medium rigidity for grippy and responsive all-terrain riding, enough flex for freestyle.
- Type: All mountain
- Stiffness: 2/5
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|