When you want to surf the mountain, the Slash becomes your real passport. Its Reflex profile and its Gullwing camber provides it with the aggressiveness of a pool-skate necessary for carving as you want. Do not panic, whether you face 1 meter of powdery snow, lanes or tracks, the Slash will be your faithful and reliable partner.
- Gullwing Technology Nitro ́s Hybrid Camber: An hybrid camber with a concept of its own, the Gullwing offers the best of both worlds for riding the whole mountain.
- NEW! Speed Formula HD HAUTE DEFINITION- HAUTE DENSITE- HAUTE RESISTANCE: Using a new composition of materials sole materials, we have been able to obtain a better resistance to abrasion, increase the rate of wax absorption for better performance on snow: All with a transparent sole that brings out the graphics.
- Powerlite Core Lightweight: The best quality of ultra-lightweight poplar wood in the Powerlite core for providing you with high quality riding sensations with big pop and formidable stability, all with reduced weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates TOLERANT AND RESISTANT: Very appreciated by our Riders, the Bi-light laminated is designed to transfer unparalleled strength, powerful style and refined board feel.
- Reflex Core Profile FOR MORE control: A thinner profile between the feet improves the flex in torsion and the manoeuvres. It gives you a very high degree of ease in conduct and in turns.
- Progressive Width: The width at the progressive waist is an exclusive feature of the Slash and the Uberspoon. The width at waist is medium on the smaller sizes and widens as the dashboard increases in size ensuring ideal waist width according to the shoe size. Making the board perfectly balanced.
- Flex: 7
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
With a flex designed for riding in park and street sessions, the zero is your weapon. It is equipped with the FTI Air chassis that incorporates our mini-disc 2*4 to provide maximum of feeling with its board. This binding is robust, lightweight and manufactured to reduce any lands in ashes.
- New 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: We have completely redesigned our mini disc with some extra features. Weight has been reduced by using a reinforced composite fibre. The elongated holes allow mounting and micro-adjusting the bindings on a 2*4 insert system. The diameter of the disk is reduced in order to allocate the maximum surface to the Airbags. Therefore, more space for cushion, without sacrificing the potential for adjustment.
- FlexBeam Highback: Our asymmetric spoilers are designed to offer the maximum of reactivity between the rider and the board. The asymmetry allows better adaptation to stances (55cm and more) commonly found among riders nowadays. To maximum responsiveness and to centre the pressure in the middle of the boot, the support axis of the front spoiler has been shifted 5 degrees towards the inside.
- Speedwheel Aluminium Buckles: Ultra lightweight aluminium buckle with a lock barrel in injected plastic for more speed, no effort to enter the rack and unmatched reliability.
- FTI Air Chassis: Fully opening the chassis at the level of the heel, we have been able to insert a large-sized Airbag. Not just a pad in micro-gel or a rubber cushion but a real Airbag capable of absorbing the receptions in frozen park and the big drops in street by absorbing the impacts instead of your back
- NITRO Air Dampening: Our Airbag technology is now available on a wider choice of models. The lightest shock absorption technology in the market eliminates painful receptions and protects your heel. This remarkable riding difference in terms of comfort in no way alters the response and control.
- Premium Slim Cut Ankle Straps: Our Slim Cut Ankle Strap s identified by its smaller profile. This provides both better flexibility and greater freedom of movement. It incorporates a special foam that memorizes its original shape. It is covered with leather reinforcements above and on the sides which makes it ultra resistant to all type of abrasion.
- Revert Window Toe Straps: The Revert strap is designed for perfectly following the external contours of the front of each walking boot. It offers two possibilities: it is placed either on the end of the boot, which has the effect of pushing the foot rearward and downwardly, or on top for a more conventional manner. It can be changed in few seconds and without tools, of course.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|