When you want to surf the mountain, the Slash becomes your real passport. Its Reflex profile and its Gullwing camber provides it with the aggressiveness of a pool-skate necessary for carving as you want. Do not panic, whether you face 1 meter of powdery snow, lanes or tracks, the Slash will be your faithful and reliable partner.
- Gullwing Technology Nitro ́s Hybrid Camber: An hybrid camber with a concept of its own, the Gullwing offers the best of both worlds for riding the whole mountain.
- NEW! Speed Formula HD HAUTE DEFINITION- HAUTE DENSITE- HAUTE RESISTANCE: Using a new composition of materials sole materials, we have been able to obtain a better resistance to abrasion, increase the rate of wax absorption for better performance on snow: All with a transparent sole that brings out the graphics.
- Powerlite Core Lightweight: The best quality of ultra-lightweight poplar wood in the Powerlite core for providing you with high quality riding sensations with big pop and formidable stability, all with reduced weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates TOLERANT AND RESISTANT: Very appreciated by our Riders, the Bi-light laminated is designed to transfer unparalleled strength, powerful style and refined board feel.
- Reflex Core Profile FOR MORE control: A thinner profile between the feet improves the flex in torsion and the manoeuvres. It gives you a very high degree of ease in conduct and in turns.
- Progressive Width: The width at the progressive waist is an exclusive feature of the Slash and the Uberspoon. The width at waist is medium on the smaller sizes and widens as the dashboard increases in size ensuring ideal waist width according to the shoe size. Making the board perfectly balanced.
- Flex: 7
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Inescapable model, the CUDA V2 is a very powerful binding that combines a max of comfort and precision. To amplify its qualities, it benefited in 2013 from a full makeover with the objectives of: minimizing the weight, maximizing the power, the maintenance and the reaction time. Successful challenge! The Cuda 2013 now has a stiffened flange with 33% glass fibre, a hollow arch in aluminium T6, a perforated asymmetric spoiler with the new Heel Grip, two new more wraparound and dynamic foams of straps, with new faster and more manoeuvrable loops, a new bed-of-foot MagneBed S3R tilted 3° with shock absorbers in gel as well as a raised toe ramp entirely covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/50 or 40/55 Shores for ensured maximum comfort and a light weight.
A good value for riders who demand the best in terms of maintenance, comfort and responsiveness to ride with pleasure all playgrounds offered by the mountain.
- Buckles - materials: GripLight
- Flange: HCX-33
- Spoiler : Contour Light with Heel Grip
A piece of rubber is embedded at the bottom of the EVA pad of the spoiler to prevent the heel of your boot from gliding, thus ensuring a perfect fit and an immediate reaction to each of your movements.
- Straps : 40oz
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Tilted foot bed 3°: A light tilt of 3° toward the front retains the natural alignment of the feet and legs, relieving the tension of a larger distance between the feet and increasing the pressure at the nose and tail for higher ollies and longer butters.
- Gel cushions: Bindings is never too padded. We have therefore replaced the EVA pads for gel pads under each of three areas of the foot support to maximize shock absorption, eliminate vibration and minimize fatigue.
- EVA indicators of hardness: all our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Asymlight buckles: An asymmetric construction in moulded aluminium guarantees both resistance and lightness, while the pawls facilitate donning and doffing.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|