The new SUBZERO is a freestyle board that will face new challenges inside and outside the park without flinching.
Its Flat Out camber improves its flex without any less pop and maneuverability necessary on this type of board. It is ready to rock. Its robust edges (Railkiller Edge) provide solidity and resistance, which are essential to perform the craziest tricks on rails and boxes.
This board is accessible and will enable you to progress while being dynamic. Learning new tricks has never been this easy with its Whiplash Core Profile and its new flat camber.
- Flat Out Rocker: The Flat Out camber is a Hybrid camber: nose and tail are higher in the area of traditional contact spots. This makes carving curves effortless and tricks fluid. The higher nose and tail enable easy and quick surging and kick as well as maneuverability on all terrains. This fun and stable profile enables you to try new tricks and master the mountain.
- Railkiller Edge
Your secret weapon for the rail! Thanks to its unique edge profile, its resistance to impact is 200% higher than that of natural edges. This construction will take any rail.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powercore II core: This Powercore II poplar core from tip to tail with beech reinforcements for unrivaled resistance offers soft responsiveness and a dynamic boost.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Whiplash Core Profile: This profile combines reduced thickness between the inserts and added material beyond the feet for maximum pop, but still has perfect flex.
- Shape: Twin
- Flex: urban
- Width: Standard
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|