The T1 is a key player in the park. For years, it has been the favorite park/street board of Nitro riders.
Thanks to its Zero camber, its ultra resistant Railkiller Edge and its Whiplash Core Profile, it provides performance at a high enough level to satisfy demanding freestylers.
Rails, kickers, box... Nothing scares it. On the contrary, it will make any surface your playground.
- Zero Camber: If reverse cambers are too flexible and standard cambers too stiff for you, the Zero will be the one for you. Its versatile profile gives you the advantages of the reverse camber without losing the board's responsiveness or the board's fun, and vice-versa. The Zero camber has quickly become the number one pick for park and street riders.
- Railkiller Edge: Your secret weapon for the rail! Thanks to its unique edge profile, its resistance to impact is 200% higher than that of natural edges. This construction will take any rail.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powercore II core: This Powercore II poplar core from tip to tail with beech reinforcements for unrivaled resistance offers soft responsiveness and a dynamic boost.
This WIDE version features a wider waist to suit bigger feet.
- Whiplash Core Profile: This profile combines reduced thickness between the inserts and added material beyond the feet for maximum pop, but still has perfect flex.
- Shape: Twin
- Flex: park
- Width: Standard
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Unit weight|
Many riders have adopted the FIFTY binding in the 10 years they have been on the market: these unshakable bindings have been surpassing all new models thanks to their comfort and responsiveness. They can be customized thanks to the Natural Cant interface improving posture to reach a high performance level easily! Its Rebound Heel Absorber padding improves its comfort and vibration absorption while its Premium MFC straps balance responsiveness out by wrapping the boots evenly with a great flex. The FIFTY are there for you to go into gigantic jumps without flinching!
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. This strap, presented on the Fifty binding, is the high-end strap of our range.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.