The T1 is a key player in the park. For years, it has been the favorite park/street board of Nitro riders.
Thanks to its Zero camber, its ultra resistant Railkiller Edge and its Whiplash Core Profile, it provides performance at a high enough level to satisfy demanding freestylers.
Rails, kickers, box... Nothing scares it. On the contrary, it will make any surface your playground.
- Zero Camber: If reverse cambers are too flexible and standard cambers too stiff for you, the Zero will be the one for you. Its versatile profile gives you the advantages of the reverse camber without losing the board's responsiveness or the board's fun, and vice-versa. The Zero camber has quickly become the number one pick for park and street riders.
- Railkiller Edge: Your secret weapon for the rail! Thanks to its unique edge profile, its resistance to impact is 200% higher than that of natural edges. This construction will take any rail.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powercore II core: This Powercore II poplar core from tip to tail with beech reinforcements for unrivaled resistance offers soft responsiveness and a dynamic boost.
This WIDE version features a wider waist to suit bigger feet.
- Whiplash Core Profile: This profile combines reduced thickness between the inserts and added material beyond the feet for maximum pop, but still has perfect flex.
- Shape: Twin
- Flex: park
- Width: Standard
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Unit weight|
The TEAM is an ultra versatile snowboard binding offering a high-level of performance. It features a brand new lightweight Stealth AIR flange providing the ideal precision and responsiveness to ride all terrains confidently and comfortably.
In addition, the 2x4 mini-disk system offers unique sensations while the new Jet asymmetrical spoiler gives it the perfect mix of support, responsiveness and flex to manage on powder snow and in the park.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Asym Jet Highback
- New: Stealth AIR Baseplate
- Perfect Fit® Ankle Straps
- Stainless Steel Cable Connectors: Stainless steel cables inside ratchets and strap connectors: no more breaking, no more stopping!
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: Evolution at its peak! A reduced footprint meaning less impact on the board's flex: Nitro mini disks revolutionize the functioning of disks. The new feature lets you choose your angle before assembling the bindings to fasten them: do it once and never lose it again!
- New! The mini disc is now compatible with the channel system.
- Forged Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!