In addition to its high-tech strengths, we refined this Team in a strategic way by adding our famous Gullwing camber. Therefore, naturally this board generates powerful turns, vivacity, crazy ollies and ensures perfect underfoot control when is pushed beyond its limits. The "happiness in pure state!".
- Gullwing Technology Nitro ́s Hybrid Camber: An hybrid camber with a concept of its own, the Gullwing offers the best of both worlds for riding the whole mountain.
- NEW! Speed Formula HD HAUTE DEFINITION- HAUTE DENSITE- HAUTE RESISTANCE: Using a new composition of materials sole materials, we have been able to obtain a better resistance to abrasion, increase the rate of wax absorption for better performance on snow: All with a transparent sole that brings out the graphics.
- Powerlite Core Lightweight: The best quality of ultra-lightweight poplar wood in the Powerlite core for providing you with high quality riding sensations with big pop and formidable stability, all with reduced weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates TOLERANT AND RESISTANT: Very appreciated by our Riders, the Bi-light laminated is designed to transfer unparalleled strength, powerful style and refined board feel.
- Reflex Core Profile FOR MORE control: A thinner profile between the feet improves the flex in torsion and the manoeuvres. It gives you a very high degree of ease in conduct and in turns.
- Flex: 7
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Back in 2013, the CAGE V1 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|