The TEAM TLS is a high-level technical boot that is constantly being improved. It responds to the need of determined riders.
This 2015 season, it offers the ultimate combination of flex, comfort and performance. Its new VIBRAM® Icetrek sole offers great grip and longevity while its Air cushioning system and the new Cloud 9 liner keeps the foot comfortable as can be. It is also easily adjustable thanks to its double-zone lacing system.
There is no complaint to be made about this revolutionary boot. It was tried and tested by the best riders at the moment.
- Flex : 8/10
- New Vibram® Icetrek Outsole: Vibram® Icetrek was designed to offer the best grip on frozen surfaces and snow. It enables you to move around freely in cold climate. Vibram® Icetrek will not deteriorate, absorb humidity or catch dirt. It will however offer perfect grip and traction on frozen surfaces.
- Air Dampening: Our air cushioning technology is now used on several models. The best shock-absorption technology on the planet will take you through tough landings while protecting your heels and joints. This important specificity in terms of comfort doesn't make it any less responsive or maneuverable.
- EVA Midsole: The EVA midsole is used for all boots with rubber soles. It offers good cushioning and thermal insulation.
- Flex Link Design: A flexible panel between the upper and lower shells gives the boot very good flex with no point of pressure on the instep.
- Armored Spine: We use a new 3D molded anatomical heel reinforcement to make the heel flexible and lasting.
- TLS Twin Lacing System: The TLS system is the most evolved double-zone lacing system on the market. It features thin Dyneema® laces and a highly reliable and functional locking system. All mobile pieces can be repairs easily without any special tools. Our new Bail Out system makes getting in and out easier.
- Bail Out System
- Molded TLS Handles
- Therminator Shield: this thermal layer between sole and liner uses the heat from your body and keeps your feet warm all day
- New Cloud 9 Liner: The new ultralight Thermacell liner combines comfort and easy adjustment. We topped it off with latex reinforcements that will keep their shape and last long while its tab makes getting in and out easier. The Cloud 9 liner features an extra support strap for perfect adjustment.
- ILS Liner Lacing: Our ILS system features a lacing harness that is firmly linked to the boot's shell. This harness wraps the ankle perfectly for precise adjustment. Our ILS laces provides reduced friction and a Dyneema® core for more resistance.
- Triple Density Air Footbed: Premium comfort, shock absorption and heel support