The TEAM is a board that is unanimously approved by many riders. It is extremely versatile thanks to its Directional Twin shape and its All-Terrain flex.
Its success is due to its combination of technology and reliable materials making it efficient on all terrains.
Its Standard camber combined with the Reflex Core Profile (thinner core between the feet) offer the responsiveness and pop appreciated by "true" snowboarders who want a board that can carve good curves and pop like never before.
This WIDE version features a wider waist to suit bigger feet.
Note: color of sole may vary on a same board size.
- Standard camber: The standard camber offers incomparable high-speed stability: it has become indispensable to many riders. The dynamics and pop provided by this camber has no equal. If you want to rock, this camber is a must.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Reflex Core Profile: A thinner core between the feet providing control and increasing the flex in torsion, enabling you to engage your board into curves more easily.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex: All Terrain
- Width: WIDE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The FIVE is an extremely versatile snowboard binding that will suit a majority of riders.
It is resistant and functional. Its quality construction provides optimal power transmission between the rider and the board while offering good comfort thanks to its innovative straps.
It even features a spoiler with rear opening to make its use as easy as possible. It is the ideal binding to ride through the winter successfully.
- Flange: Molded Composite Rockered Baseplate
- Spoiler: Molded Composite Uni-Back
- ExoFit PowerStrap
- LSR Ratchets
- Full-EVA toe&heel-inserts
- Combi-disk (for 4x4 and 3HP)
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|