The TEAM is a board that is unanimously approved by many riders. It is extremely versatile thanks to its Directional Twin shape and its All-Terrain flex.
Its success is due to its combination of technology and reliable materials making it efficient on all terrains.
Its Standard camber combined with the Reflex Core Profile (thinner core between the feet) offer the responsiveness and pop appreciated by "true" snowboarders who want a board that can carve good curves and pop like never before.
This WIDE version features a wider waist to suit bigger feet.
Note: color of sole may vary on a same board size.
- Standard camber: The standard camber offers incomparable high-speed stability: it has become indispensable to many riders. The dynamics and pop provided by this camber has no equal. If you want to rock, this camber is a must.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Reflex Core Profile: A thinner core between the feet providing control and increasing the flex in torsion, enabling you to engage your board into curves more easily.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex: All Terrain
- Width: WIDE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The ZERO is a new versatile freestyle binding in 2015. It was specifically designed to provide the comfort of Air cushioning while maintaining the same level of support and flex.
It includes a brand new Stealth Open Air flange, has a medium flex and a new 2x4 mini disk to enhance sensations on the board.
In addition, the new Zero asymmetric spoiler creates the perfect mix of flex for freestyle and perfect support in landing.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Asym Zero Highback
- New: Stealth Open AIR Baseplate
- Slim Cut Ankle Straps: Our Slim cut Ankle Strap is distinguished by its narrower profile. This provides better flexibility while increasing freedom of movement. It includes a special foam that memorizes its original shape.
- Stainless Steel Cable Connectors: Stainless steel cables inside ratchets and strap connectors: no more breaking, no more stopping!
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: Evolution at its peak! A reduced footprint meaning less impact on the board's flex: Nitro mini disks revolutionize the functioning of disks. The new feature lets you choose your angle before assembling the bindings to fasten them: do it once and never lose it again!
- New! The mini disc is now compatible with the channel system.
- Forged Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
- Responsiveness: 6 / 10