The TEAM is a board that is unanimously approved by many riders. It is extremely versatile thanks to its Directional Twin shape and its All-Terrain flex.
Its success is due to its combination of technology and reliable materials making it efficient on all terrains.
Its Standard camber combined with the Reflex Core Profile (thinner core between the feet) offer the responsiveness and pop appreciated by "true" snowboarders who want a board that can carve good curves and pop like never before.
This WIDE version features a wider waist to suit bigger feet.
Note: color of sole may vary on a same board size.
- Standard camber: The standard camber offers incomparable high-speed stability: it has become indispensable to many riders. The dynamics and pop provided by this camber has no equal. If you want to rock, this camber is a must.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powerlite Core: It is made of the best poplar essence. It gives boards lots of pop and unique resistance for its weight.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Reflex Core Profile: A thinner core between the feet providing control and increasing the flex in torsion, enabling you to engage your board into curves more easily.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex: All Terrain
- Width: WIDE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
2015 novelty successfully entering into the range, the BALANCE is an all mountain snowboard binding with strong freestyle influence.
With its narrowed Slasher base plate and its 4D spoiler, it offers dynamism on the transfers of support and sufficient pop for a freestyle usage, while adding a good dose of comfort. As for maintenance, it is also the best since its 3D ankle strap assures infallible holding but preserving the necessary bending in torsion to avoid any compression point.
An awesome binding for the riders of good level that want a precise binding to continue improving their technique.
Base plate - Chassis
- ADJ toe ramp : Dual layer toe pad with super easy adjustment for an incredible transfer of support towards the edge located at the end of your feet.
- Canted Footbed : The base plate is inclined 3° for more comfort and control.
- Composite 30% : Combined with steel rods, the nylon with 30M% glass fibre has sufficient rigidity to assure maximum transmission while maintaining a lot of flexibility for excellent sensations.
- EVA : Base plate cushioning: EVA foams absorbs the contacts by absorbing vibrations.
- Power Heel-Lock : Tongue behind the arch that matches the back of the boot and prevents the heel from going up.
- Slasher Baseplate
- HB Filter
- Spoiler 4D
Straps - Buckles
- Viper Aluminium buckles
- Front-foot Deluxe Lock-In strap: All the support of the Lock-in toe straps, with more comfort.
- 3D Supreme ankle strap: The new 3D Strap, soft and padded for a sensation of optimum comfort. The flex in torsion provides support without pressure points. Try it and you will love it.
- Universal disc
- Strap Micro Max adjustment: Fast and precise adjustment without tools and allowing centring the strap quickly on your boots to improve comfort and holding.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|