referencia : 14BTHT
Sliding on the rails is more than a fashion phenomenon - it was born to last! Even if a park boot is used on the rails, the riders have real requirements on the field. It is a matter of improving skills and style on this so particular mounting. Rail specialist,...NITRO
Sliding on the rails is more than a fashion phenomenon - it was born to last! Even if a park boot is used on the rails, the riders have real requirements on the field. It is a matter of improving skills and style on this so particular mounting. Rail specialist, stop searching, the new Thunder meets your expectations. Featuring a slimmer profile, a modern style paired with the binding and the Flex approved by our team, this is a springboard to boost your skill level and improve. The addition of our new EVA sole significantly reduces this killer track. Team L1 Outerwear literally fell in love with this boot and did not resist the temptation of a collaboration with Thunder / L1. Boom!
- TLS 4 Lacing System: While other companies are in the beginning of the development of their fast lacing system, the TLS is the most developed bi-zone lacing system of the market. The TLS 4 is equipped with thin lace in Dynema and a more compact new wedging system making the tightening and the blocking much more functional, more precise, and therefore more effective.
- Moulded TLS Handles: Our TLS moulded handle provides better grip and more comfort for more power in tightening.
- Rubber Impact Panels: To be resistant to abrasion and wear, we protect our EVA soles by over-moulding on vulnerable areas of the rubber inserts.
- EVA Outsole: In the configuration of boots with rubber sole, the EVA layer that is inserted between the shell and the sole offers cushioning and insulating features.
- New Movement Liner: Light with a fairly fine fit, this shoe improves the reduction of the volume of our new Thunder model. Moulded from Thermacell material and equipped with our malleolus protection in latex for infinite heel support, the Movement liner benefits from the technical characteristics of our high-end construction: lightness, comfort and heel support.
- DLS (Direct Lacing System): Directly connected to the liner, the DLS now has the pre-stretched Dyneema lace with reduced friction contributing to the perfect support of the foot and the heel in the greatest comfort.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|