referencia : 15PVO
referencia : 1100-U
Nitro pleases female touring snowboarders with its splitboard designed for them specifically. The VOLTA SPLITBOARD W is a splitboard featuring lots of technology to conquer new peaks.
It features the new FlatOut Rocker camber providing perfect maneuverability. Power Pods were also added to improve grip, performance and safety both uphill and downhill.
- Flat Out Rocker camber: The Flat Out camber is a Hybrid camber: nose and tail are higher in the area of traditional contact spots. This makes carving curves effortless and tricks fluid. The higher nose and tail enable easy and quick surging and kick as well as maneuverability on all terrains. This fun and stable profile enables you to try new tricks and master the mountain.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powercore core: This poplar Powercore core from tip to tail provides resistance and increased weight. It is the perfect mix for flex, responsiveness and thrill.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Power Pods: Extended width under the bindings. Provides good grip and efficient turning.
- Shape: Directional Splitboard
- Flex: All Terrain
- Width: medium
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|