referencia : TEAM-SP
referencia : 354545
The TEAM SPEED model is a ski developed by NORDEEX® for young people. Mixture of a beam in aluminium, quick PU wheels with 80 mm in diameter, fast bearings and the famous SSQC system, this ski is both stable and solid while gaining more speed compared to the TEAM SLOW model. An easy-easy-to-use ski since it is short, lightweight and manoeuvrable, designed and tested with the same level of requirements as the adult models. The TEAM SLOW will allow young people to combine technology and pleasure.
NORDEEX recommendation: Ideal for experienced young skiers and accessible since 6 years old.
Size: 450 (Between-axles)
Beam: Aluminium 6106 T6
Axles +hardware: SQC System (Stainless steel Quick Change)
Bearings: SKF 608 ZZ (metal dust cover flange)
Wheels: 80 X 24 fast blue PI / black plastic rims
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Belonging to the Racing & Sport range (transmission of power efficient and precise control) of the Skating collection, the SNS PILOT TEAM SKATE is a race binding for the practice of skating. Light and efficient thanks to its construction of quality, its 2 shafts (SNS® system PILOT®) provide a transmission and perfect control between the skier and its ski as well as between the ski and the snow. Its flex 115 and stop guide will meet the most demanding expectations.
- Direction edge on the whole length: perfect control of the ski. The direction edge maintains the tail.
- SNS® PILOT®: system with 2 shafts with rigid link for perfect control and a good torsional stiffness.
- Support meta: RS 10 (the front shaft is located 1 cm behind the toe for a natural placing of the foot as well as a transmission of power and increased control.
- Weight: 320 grams the pair
- Flex : 115 (stiffness for skating competitors)
ATTENTION: BINDINGS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE STANDARD SNS