referencia : 0A609400
The BELLE collection by Italian brand, NORDICA, was designed for female skiers who are fearless and want to find the perfect balance between lightness and performance.
Included in this collection, the BELLE 88 is the biggest in the range, with a waist wide enough to float on the powder, yet narrow enough to make its mark on the hard packs.
The wood core, especially designed for women, reduces the weight and the rigidity, rendering the ski agile and stable. You will enjoy the benefits of a performance similar to that of metal, while appreciating the lightness which will help you to feel less tired. The All-Mountain Camrock profile adds to the versatility as it performs on any kind of terrain. A rounded tip, in combination with an elongated tail, ensure that this ski is both agile and robust.
The all-purpose ski for those wanting to explore it all!
- Balsa Core CA Construction: the lightest wood core, ecological and performing. The Balsa core is a micro-laminated structure, designed exclusively for women. Consisting of several thin layers of balsa laid side-by-side, it gives a sensation of robustness and absorption, not unlike metal, but extremely light. This feeling of cushioning allows the skier to deal with all types of conditions.
- Balsa: Nordica uses the wood of the fastest growing tree in the manufacture of its cores. The skis thus created are as solid as rock and ecologically sustainable. Balsa is the hardwood with the highest resistance-to-weight ratio. The geometry of the cells allows it to absorb impact and gives it an absorption capacity that is similar to that of metal. The lightness and durability of its structure is attributable to the large size of the cells and the thinness of the cellular walls. 60% air (cells) and 40% solid matter (cellular walls).
- Rocker: All-mountain profile
- Tip: The modern silhouette of the tip, slightly rounded on the sides, makes the ski very nimble in soft snow.
- Tail: The elongated and slightly curved tail ensures that the ski is very manoeuvrable off the tracks, yet robust and powerful on hardened snow.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The all-new AXIAL³ 120 DUAL B90 is a high-performance Dual Standard alpine ski binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range and 90mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR ""Walk to Ride"" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new Axial³ DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.
The Axial³ heelpiece and reinforced Full Action toe delivers the industry’s strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control.
Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, the Axial³ DUAL also provides superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
- ROSSIGNOL introduces the all-new DUAL WTR bindings. The industry’s first alpine bindings to offer quick, easy boot type selection for use with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9523). ROSSIGNOL's Dual Standard Concept is the industry’s most versatile and performance-oriented platform to address the new emerging standard in boot soles – WTR or “Walk to Ride”, and features quick, easy boot type selection while retaining a consistent natural ramp angle between standards.
Available on select FKS and AXIAL³ bindings.
- TÜV SÜD certifies that our products and industrial assembly techniques comply with international ISO standards.