referencia : 0A509100
referencia : 7424O1.MEF
For hard-charging women who seek the perfect balance of lightness and performance, the Nordica Belle series was designed from the ground up with the specific needs of women in mind. This series features a wood core designed to reduce weight and stiffness making these skis nimble and
The Belle series delivers what women want in an all mountain ski—lightness, versatility and performance.BALSA CORE CA Microlam designed exclusively for women! The Balsa Core is a microlam construction made up of many thin balsa wood stringers stacked side by side, which provide a strong and damp metal like feeling at an extremely light weight. This damp feeling allows skiers to rip through any conditions.
We use the fastest growing hardwood in the world for our cores, making our skis rock-solid and environmentally sustainable.
Highest strength to weight ratio ofany Hardwood.
- Cell geometry provides shock absorption, giving damp metal like performance.
- Strong & light structure due to extremely large cells and thin cell walls.
- 60% Air (cells) and 40% solid material (cell walls).
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|