Here, NORDICA proposes a skiing shoe developed on the basis of a race model which has been softened for more comfort: The DOBERMANN SPITFIRE 100.
This model guarantees fantastic precision and its liner has plush foams which will actually be a shock absorber.
In short, the DOBERMANN SPITFIRE 100 is an excellent shoe for good to very good skiers looking for accuracy as well as good sensations on snow at high speed.
- Fit: 98 mm
- Flex: 100
- Custom Gridworx: The Gridworx customization element is a simple grid-shaped internal and external placed in the shell to help professionals in the footwear industry at the time of the customization in order to facilitate the identification of painful areas for the foot of the skier.
- BBF: This shoe is among the easiest to work by the specialists of the customization on the market. The Gridworx element and the screwed sections have been designed specifically to facilitate the work of the professionals in boutique and thus maximize the micro-adjustments that make the difference for the performance skier.
- Pro Fit liner: New internal coatings sewn by hand, designed to improve comfort and performance, offering more space for the fingers of the feet in order to ensure good blood circulation, therefore more heat.
- Last Pro: The width of 98 mm offers a very precise foot wrap for the best possible performance.
- Spare screws: Shoes easy to work as never before for the specialists. Nordica has used easy-to-remove screws on our tightening straps and for the Canting.
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|