Here, NORDICA proposes a skiing shoe developed for the race which has been tested and developed by the riders: The DOBERMANN WC EDT 150.
This model provides increased efficiency of the structure, maximizes energy, increases the transmission of power as well as the torsional stiffness. With it there is no compromise, NORDICA has staked everything on the performance by making available all the technologies used in the World Cup.
In short, the DOBERMANN WC EDT 150 is an excellent shoe for the expert skiers looking for accuracy and speed at each moment.
- Fit: 93 mm
- Flex: 150
- Custom Gridworx: The Gridworx customization element is a simple grid-shaped internal and external placed in the shell to help professionals in the footwear industry at the time of the customization in order to facilitate the identification of painful areas for the foot of the skier.
- BBF: This shoe is among the easiest to work by the specialists of the customization on the market. The Gridworx element and the screwed sections have been designed specifically to facilitate the work of the professionals in boutique and thus maximize the micro-adjustments that make the difference for the performance skier.
- Race liner: New internal coatings sewn by hand, designed to improve comfort and performance, offering more space for the fingers of the feet in order to ensure good blood circulation, therefore more heat.
- Efficient Dynamic Technology: Consisting of a chassis in carbon fibre wrapped in lightweight polyurethane, the EDT structure is fixed to the shell in four points. This concept eliminates the marked twisting and deformation of plastics by increasing the effectiveness and the power transmission to create a more precise connection with the ski.
- Custom LugWorx: Additional thickness of the sole, from toe to heel, integrated in the original mould, eliminating the need for boosters making very easy the customization of thickness and canting of the shoe. Note: These shoes must be adjusted to the correct height before skiing since they do not meet the DIN settings.
- Last World Cup: With width of 93 mm, the Dobermann World Cup shoe offers more precise foot wrap for the best possible performance.
- Spare screws: Shoes easy to work as never before for the specialists. Nordica has used easy-to-remove screws on our tightening straps and for the Canting.
|Tamano de suela||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|