referencia : 05014900-863
The F5 is the less "rigid" shoe of the Fire Arrow range. Top-of-the-range model for female skiers of good level, it is intended for aggressive skiing but focusing on adaptability and flexibility for better accuracy/control of the ski.NORDICA
The F5 is the less "rigid" shoe of the Fire Arrow range. Top-of-the-range model for female skiers of good level, it is intended for aggressive skiing but focusing on adaptability and flexibility for better accuracy/control of the ski.
The design of the shell in 3 parts makes the FIRE ARROW F5 W an easy model to don and to doff. The shell has been designed for better management of lateral forces by allowing better articulation of the ankle, but also front-end though a progressive ADJ flex and maintaining the kick at 45°.
This model has 3 clamping hooks in aluminium fitted with an ergonomic handle for a good grip for easy adjustment. The wide strap with Velcro at the top of the rod will be ideal so that all the skiers can obtain support perfectly adapted to their morphology and its skiing style.
Good level skiers entering in cornering with confidence will be delighted to receive a shoe that quickly and accurately transmits their movements to the ski edges. This shoe, resulting from a technology that aims to balance comfort and athletic performance, will help you to improve thanks to a better control.
- Strap of 35 mm
- 3 closing hooks in aluminium
- Maintenance of the kick at 45°
- Fit: 100 mm
- Progressive Flex ADJ: N.C < 100
- Strap positioned at 45°: Offering a maximum tightening, increasing the retention of the heel towards the rear of the shoe, thus ensuring comfort and warmth to the front-foot. This type of closure also allows you to facilitate the foot entry and exit of the shoe, regardless of the temperature!
- Design of the shell in three parts: Unlike the traditional closure of footwear shells which put the emphasis on the front and rear lock of the foot, the Firearrow models use a shell design intended to improve the lateral accuracy of the shoe. The increase of the lateral accuracy is the key for better control of the new shells, today wider and more ambitious.
- New PFP Precision liner: New internal coatings sewn by hand, designed to improve comfort and performance, offering more space for the fingers of the feet in order to ensure good blood circulation, therefore more heat.
- Thermo Custom Fit (Extra Warmth) : Thermoforming liner designed for the morphology of the female foot.
- Efficient Dynamic Technology: Consisting of a chassis in carbon fibre wrapped in lightweight polyurethane, the EDT structure is fixed to the shell in four points. This concept eliminates the marked twisting and deformation of plastics by increasing the effectiveness and the power transmission to create a more precise connection with the ski.
- Stiffness Progression Rebound DPC (Dynamic Performance Code)
- Facilitated donning: Hull design and material selection that facilitates the entry of the foot, regardless of the ambient temperature.
- Flex High Performance Progressive ADJ: The rigidity of the shoe increases progressively as the flex progresses to amplify the power transmission of the ski. Thanks to the adjustable High Performance Flex Blocks of our Firearrow shoes, skiers can mechanically adjust the flex with a simple Allen key in order to obtain the desired rigidity for the type of skiing that they are practicing, or the snow conditions that they encounter.
- High performance articulation point : Located at the top of the shell and further back to allow the transmission of energy and specific return.
|TALLA||Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|