With the HELL & BACK HIKE W, NORDICA offers a backcountry shoe with 3 hooks very efficient in descent for all female lovers of skiing who want to wander in all the corners of the mountain.
This shoe will be the ideal ally since NORDICA has equipped it with a an automatic ski/walking mechanism incorporated in the strap at the top of the shoe. When the strap is open in "walking" position, the upper part of the shoe is unlocked favouring the walking or the progression in skins. By just closing the strap, you immediately return to "ski" mode making this HELL & BACK HIKE W shoes the most versatile ones of the market.
This NORDICA shoe will delight freeride or ski touring female fans who want to be able to take advantage of the slightest snowflake!
- Fit: 100 mm
- Flex: 130
- Dual Density Full Shock Eraser sole: Suspension for your feet. Our dual density shoe has a foam padding under the foot which easily absorbs shocks when landing and unwanted vibrations. All this combined with a foam padding judiciously placed on the tibia, the heel and the tip which absorbs the most important impacts. Nordica has found the ideal solution for the skiers who seek to confront the tracks with a product without compromise.
- Triax-Polymere with ultra-lightweight density: A new proprietary formula of polypropylene created by Nordica allows reducing 25% of the weight of the shell and the rod in comparison of other shoes on the market. TRIAX has a more stable behaviour on a wider temperature scale and is easily malleable by the specialists of the customization.
- Rubberized soles with high traction: Superior traction for all-mountain skiing ascents with simple foot displacement.
- Strap positioned at 45°: A strap positioned at 45° offering maximum tightening, increasing the retention of the heel towards the rear of the shoe, thus ensuring comfort and warmth to the front-foot. This type of closure also allows you to facilitate the foot entry and exit of the shoe, regardless of the temperature!
- Design of the shell in three parts: Unlike the traditional closure of footwear shells which put the emphasis on the front and rear lock of the foot, some Nordica models use a shell design intended to improve the lateral accuracy of the shoe. The increase of the lateral accuracy is the key for better control of the new shells, today wider and more ambitious.
- Flex Sport Performance Progressive: The rigidity of the shoe increases as the bending progresses to amplify the power transmission of the ski. This technology allows the shoe to gradually release the power that the skier passes to the ski, depending on the needs. The lower part of the flex zone is blocked to ensure an immediate and effective impact on the edges - particularly necessary on hard snow. The upper part of the flex zone provides a more fluid and permissive progression for the amateur skier.
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|