referencia : 0A428000
referencia : AD5001404
Beware the man in black, aka Nordica’s mountain stomping Helldorado. Built for speed, power and all-condition domination, it holds big arcs like nothing else, but can still carve quick turns.
Featuring Powder camROCK for super float and steerability, two layers of titanal for attitude, and a so sweet sidecut for doing whatever you want.
SKI CONSTRUCTION: SW TI
- Detailed Construction: ENERGY 2 TITANIUM
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Marvellously complementing the Backcountry Touring collection, the all-new TRACKER 13 is a binding specially developed to accompany the light and female ski touring freeriders.
Little sister of the famous Tracker 16, it offers the same advantages as the low profile and wide platform to allow a more efficient control and transfer but proposing a DIN adjustment from 5 to 13 more accessible.
The ski stop C115 is suitable for skiing with a waist width between 100 and 115mm.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- A low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- Flat front toe piece: Each conversion can be controlled easily through a possible rotation of 90 degrees of the binding
- Self-cleaning base plate : Climbs effortlessly without snow accumulation
- Hike & Ride Switch: you go from the configuration Ride (raise) to the configuration Hike (descent) with a simple push of your ski pole.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|