referencia : AD5001408
For All Mountain riders and soft snow fanatics, the NRGy 107 is your new ski of choice. Able to handle the firmer conditions with ease, thanks to its revolutionary Torsion Bridge Technology—which delivers unbeatable control and stability at a lighter weight.
The 107mm waist width means more float and playfulness when the powder stacks up. An incredible steep and deep all-terrain performer.
- SKI CONSTRUCTION: SW TI light
- Detailed Construction: I-CORE TORSION BRIDGE TI
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Fijaciones entregadas sin frenos. Frenos C8-90, C100, C115 y C130 disponibles por separado.
- DIN value: 7 - 16
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
|S||2930||2930||265 - 320 mm|