Lightweight performance has never been so easy to attain as it is with the Pashewa. Featuring the same all mountain owning mold as the NRGY ski, this free touring machine has a paulownia core for incredible weight to power performance.
It also features optional skins and a 90 mm waist width so you can get after it.
- SKI CONSTRUCTION: SW CA light
- Detailed Construction: ENERGY CA P-CORE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
High Performance Brakeless Touring Binding
You asked for it and we answered. Enter a sleek, lighter, brakeless version of the ION 12, designed for gram counters, minimalists, and ski mountaineers. The new ION LT 12 is the highest performance binding in its category, weighing in at only 456 g (1 lb) per binding, but still boasting the ION's renowned ski performance and feature set.
To shave the weight we minimized the boot stop and heel rest, and removal of the brakes. Instead the ION LT 12 comes with a set of 2 coiled cable leashes that are easy to install and use with any ski boot.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|