Lightweight performance has never been so easy to attain as it is with the Pashewa. Featuring the same all mountain owning mold as the NRGY ski, this free touring machine has a paulownia core for incredible weight to power performance.
It also features optional skins and a 90 mm waist width so you can get after it.
- SKI CONSTRUCTION: SW CA light
- Detailed Construction: ENERGY CA P-CORE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Super robust bindings and similar in all to its little sister the F10, the F12 TOUR brings with its additional 65 grams the small element of force for the bold skiers or those who prefer the difficult terrain. Ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight :
- Size S: 890gr
Size L: 905gr
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1770||885||265 - 325mm|
|L||1830||915||305 - 365mm|