referencia : 0A426000
referencia : 7816P1.LSE
Lightweight performance has never been so easy to attain as it is with the Pashewa. Featuring the same all mountain owning mold as the NRGY ski, this free touring machine has a paulownia core for incredible weight to power performance.
It also features optional skins and a 90 mm waist width so you can get after it.
- SKI CONSTRUCTION: SW CA light
- Detailed Construction: ENERGY CA P-CORE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The F12 EPF boasts not just the familiar tour features, but also tremendous
power transfer thanks to the wide EPF frames — necessary for taming the widest touring skis when the terrain gets rough and sloppy.
It also makes it easier to initiate turns in any snow conditions.
- Boot Sole Compatability : ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN Range : 4.0 – 12.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight : 80 – 250 lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski : 36 mm
- Toe System : Triple Pivot Light
- Gliding AFD : Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel : Hollow Linkage
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||2060||1030||265 - 325|
|L||2220||1110||305 - 365|