referencia : 0A615000
This season, NORDICA launches the little sister of the Santa Ana, with a reduced waist: the SANTA ANA 93. The basis of the construction base is the same, but the waist has been reduced for even greater versatility.
The micro-laminated technology of the balsawood core, specifically developed for women, reduces the weight and rigidity, leaving the ski agile and stable. You will enjoy the benefits of a performance similar to that of metal, so that you will ski with confidence, while enjoying its lightness which reduces your tiredness.
The rounded tip will take over on trammeled snow, while the very progressive rocker and slightly raised tail will guarantee maximum performance on all types of terrain.
An alert model for female freeriders looking for performance on the hard snow packs and sufficient flotability on the soft snow.
- Balsa Core CA Construction: the lightest wood core, ecological and performing. The Balsa core is a micro-laminated structure, designed exclusively for women. Consisting of several thin layers of balsa laid side-by-side, it gives a sensation of robustness and absorption, not unlike metal, but extremely light. This feeling of cushioning allows the skier to handle all types of conditions.
- Balsa: Nordica uses the wood of the fastest growing tree in the manufacture of its cores. The skis thus created are as solid as rock and ecologically sustainable. Balsa is the hardwood with the highest resistance-to-weight ratio. The geometry of the cells allows it to absorb impact and gives it an absorption capacity that is similar to that of metal. The lightness and durability of its structure is attributable to the large size of the cells and the thinness of the cellular walls. 60% air (cells) and 40% solid matter (cellular walls).
- All-mountain Santa Ana profile
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The all-new AXIAL³ 120 DUAL B90 is a high-performance Dual Standard alpine ski binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range and 90mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR ""Walk to Ride"" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new Axial³ DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.
The Axial³ heelpiece and reinforced Full Action toe delivers the industry’s strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control.
Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, the Axial³ DUAL also provides superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
- ROSSIGNOL introduces the all-new DUAL WTR bindings. The industry’s first alpine bindings to offer quick, easy boot type selection for use with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9523). ROSSIGNOL's Dual Standard Concept is the industry’s most versatile and performance-oriented platform to address the new emerging standard in boot soles – WTR or “Walk to Ride”, and features quick, easy boot type selection while retaining a consistent natural ramp angle between standards.
Available on select FKS and AXIAL³ bindings.
- TÜV SÜD certifies that our products and industrial assembly techniques comply with international ISO standards.