The Devine raises the standard of Women’s Snowboard boots. This all mountain, Women’s specific masterpiece offers the perfect blend of comfort, flexibility, precision and technology.
Built on our ultra light Hyper Shock Sole, which has been designed to offer maximum grip whilst hiking icy parks. The Hypershock system reduces vibrations and impacts for when you want to step up to the biggest kickers out there.
Our 540 Heel Retention System wraps around the ankle to provide ultimate support whilst at the same time keeping your heels down for increased support and response.
The advanced TF 3 Liner with its Thermo-Fit Foam and new target fit zones naturally molds to your foot to create the best possible fit.
The Devine was built for Women who want to dominate the park this season.
- LINER COLLECTION: Tf3 (New advanced lining material in Thermo-Fit Foam with target fit zones that can catalyze instantly with a heater or over time from natural body heat. Malleolus area anatomically designed and reinforced with injected memory foam for better retention and comfort for the feet. Brand new webbing on the line naturally adapts to the instep, thus permitting the closest fit, and distributing power of transmission all over the liner surface. Power strap for an even better fit.)
- RETENTION SYSTEM: 540 heel retention system (The boot laces pass through pre-curved lace loops which helps the lace minimize its friction. When the laces are pulled to close the boot, they are at the same time pulling the webbings where the lace loops are linked. In this way the webbings shrink around the ankle, increasing heel stability. They can do this operation in a perfect way thanks to the fact that the webbing is passing through a hole from the side of the boot directing the pressure of closure all over the ankle area. The more the lace is pulled the more power will be transferred in the ankle area, increasing the heel retention performance and foot stability.)
- CLOSURE SYSTEM: Super lace sl (A Speed Lacing System that allows the closure of two different boot areas, the quarter part and the collar part, in order to allow you to select the perfect feeling on each part and improve comfort and foot stability. Your boot will be closed quickly and will stay tight and perform all day.)
- UPPER CONSTRUCTIONS: Flex window (The ability of creating a boot which is able to flex in a progressive way required years of studies, experience on the snow, and many laboratory tests. The Flex window enhances the comfort and mobility of the foot, and it perfectly represents the balance between the power of transmission and a progressive flex. The side parts of the collar area slide on the upper transferring the power in a constant way avoiding any possible overlapping between materials which could lead to a waste of energy.)
- SOLE: Hypershock (This outsole guarantees comfort and high performance with maximum weight reduction. Innovative technology designed by HYPERSHOCK allows you to find strong holding traction even on the most slippery ice. The crossbow system helps you absorb the impact when hitting the biggest booters.)
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Tamano UK|