For years, The Prophecy SL has been a firm favorite of our team. The team demanded a high performance boot that will offer them complete control for all types of riding.
For support The Prophecy SF features or innovative 540 Heel Retention System causing the inner lacing to hold the ankle more securely than a traditional lacing system.
This means that heel lift is nonexistent so that there is more control and a higher response. For extra comfort, we added our TF 3 Liner with a highly advanced Thermo-Fit foam, which naturally mold to the riders foot during use.
To finish, we added our Double Crossbow Vibram system creates next level grip whilst hiking up icy parks and pipes. The Prophecy is one of the most comfortable yet supportive boots on the market.
- LINER COLLECTION: Tf3 (New advanced lining material in Thermo-Fit Foam with target fit zones that can catalyze instantly with a heater or over time from natural body heat. Malleolus area anatomically designed and reinforced with injected memory foam for better retention and comfort for the feet. Brand new webbing on the line naturally adapts to the instep, thus permitting the closest fit, and distributing power of transmission all over the liner surface. Power strap for an even better fit.)
- RETENTION SYSTEM: 540 heel retention system (The boot laces pass through pre-curved lace loops which helps the lace minimize its friction. When the laces are pulled to close the boot, they are at the same time pulling the webbings where the lace loops are linked. In this way the webbings shrink around the ankle, increasing heel stability. The more the lace is pulled the more power will be transferred in the ankle area, increasing the heel retention performance and foot stability.)
- CLOSURE SYSTEM: Super lace sl (A Speed Lacing System that allows the closure of two different boot areas, the quarter part and the collar part, in order to allow you to select the perfect feeling on each part and improve comfort and foot stability. Your boot will be closed quickly and will stay tight and perform all day.)
- UPPER CONSTRUCTIONS: Techlight (For our high-end model we have developed a new construction in order to get lightness and performance at the same time. Using a very light and resistant carbon-fiber based material and adding seamless protection parts only where needed, we have obtained a hi-tech shell that provides great response for all-mountain riding combined with a radical weight reduction!)
- SOLE: Double crossbow vibram version (The Double Crossbow system technology is further increased on the Vibram version, where we add their experience and credibility on outsoles to our new concepts. Vibram rubber features 30% more grip on ice and slippery surfaces. There’s nothing you would like better than Vibram Double Crossbow outsole!)
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|