The 3L LAGRAVE are technical and efficient pants. They are the result of much research by the brand: this proves how much importance they give to all-level skiers' and hikers' comfort.
The polyamide on the outer part is flexible and resistant, while its lining made of Merino wool and polyester keeps you warm and dry while letting interior humidity evacuate progressively.
One of the best new features is the brand new special 4-way stretch Toray Dermizax® membrane. This non-porous material stretches well and achieved excellent waterproof (20K) and ventilation (55K) quality grades for intense practice with comfort and protection.
The bottom of the pants are Cordura-reinforced to resist friction and snag. Ventilation zips on the side let the extra heat out.
- 2 pockets on the thighs
- 1 inner pocket
- Outer part: 100 % Polyamide
- Lining: 38% virgin wool (Merino) + 62% Polyester
- Membrane: Toray Dermizax® 4-way stretch
- Permeability: 20K
- Ventilation: 55K
- Rising cut
- Double-direction ventilation zip on the side of thighs
- Cordura low leg reinforcements
- Zips and velcro at the bottom of the legs
- Hook attaching to laces of hiking shoes
- Gaiters with Velcro closure
|Size||Anchura cintura||Leg length||Inside leg|