The FIRST AID kit is a must for any mountain trip. Whether it is for doctoring a small blister or treating major injuries, the little helper in the backpack should always be there.
Ortovox made the basic equipment, small, light, and yet everythng you need for an emergency.
The moutain sports magazine "Bergsteiger" recognized the remarkable equipment size and featured it as the climber's equipment tip.
- 1 x CPR-face-shield
- 1 x Triangular bandage white (Vlies)
- 1 x Elastomull bandage 6 cm x 4 m
- 1 x Adhesive plaster spool 1,25 cm x 5 m
- One pair of nitrile disposable gloves
- 1 x Rescue blanket 160 x 210cm
- 1 x Sterile elastomull bandage with compress, size M
- 2 x Wound compress sterile (Vlies) 10 x 10cm.
- Weight : 297g
- Size : 17.5 x 9.5 x 8 cm.