The NATURETEC LIGHT BECCHEI is a jacket with an athletic cut, yet provides incredible freedom of movement thanks to the use of extremely elastic materials.
A tight-fitting hood protects the head from the cold and it also fits under a helmet for Alpine activities. Ventilation zippers under the arms provide cooling during the climb, as does the jacket's frontal zipper, ensuring best possible fit, even when wearing a climbing harness.
Elastic cuffs and the adjustable drawstring waistband keep cold drafts and snow out. The two large front pockets and the ski pass pocket on the upper arm are big enough for all the bits and pieces you need on the mountain.
- 100 % Merino on skin
- 2 Merino powermesh pockets (backpack compatible)
- Athletic fit
- Elastic cuffs
- Bonded upper arm pocket
- Protective polyamide shell (water-resistant)
- Storm hood (compatible with helmets)
- Underarm zip vents
- Windproof front.
- Outer : 75 % polyamide + 18 % virgin wool (Merino) + 7 % elastane.
- MERINO PUNCHHOLE: 90 % Polyamide + 10 % Elastane.
- PUNCHHOLE BACKING: 100 % virgin wool (Merino).