Comfortable and lightweight, this pullover hoody is made of an organic cotton/polyester blend and screen-printed with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Regular fit
- Continually sentinel—withstanding squall and breeze—Fitz Roy serves as a banner of surviving beauty. Featuring artwork by Peet Kegler, this hoody is made from a 6-oz organic cotton/polyester knit fleece fabric that is incredibly soft. A deep, double-layered, three-panel hood with adjustable drawcord cinches out the chill. Graphic screen-printed across chest using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Classic hoody design with a kangaroo-pouch-style handwarmer pocket to stash essentials. Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the fit cozy. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Knit fleece fabric made of a soft organic cotton/polyester blend
- Classic pullover hoody with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artist: Peet Kegler
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- 6-oz 88% organic cotton/12% polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 428 g (15.1 oz)