Pull Patagonia's M INSULATED POWDER BOWL JACKET on and experience how your perception of skiing and the snow changes forever, as this jacket brings a new dimension to your gliding: the dimension of freedom!
The Thermogreen padding, known for maintaining body temperature all day long, give the jacket lightness while the Gore-Tex membrane protects you from rain, wind and humidity, which is instantaneously evacuated from the inside out.
Designed to be an outstanding companion, this jacket provides several practical solutions, such as a detachable hood, compatible with protective helmets, a powder-skirt, a built-in RECCO reflector, numerous zipped storing pockets, etc.: the stuff of great champions.
The M INSULATED POWDER BOWL JACKET by Patagonia proves to be one of the most reliable and reassuring choices for your next season of snow and skiing!
- Outer material: 2-layer Gore-Tex®, 100% Polyester 156 g/m², 150 denier, with Durable Water Repellent treatment (DWR)
- Lining: 100% plain Polyester material, 68 g/m²
- Padding: Thermogreen™ 100% Polyester (99% recycled), 60 g/m² and 100 g/m² in accordance with the different areas of the body
- Powder-skirt: 91% recycled Polyester and 9% elasthane, 119 g/m²
- Bluesign certified material