This regular-fit T-shirt is made from a 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/post-consumer recycled polyester fabric and screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
- Regular fit
- It’s simple: We need forests, mountains and rivers to survive and thrive, a sentiment echoed with our Live Simply® Landscape Recycled Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee®. Made from a comfortable and sturdy 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/post-consumer recycled polyester fabric that reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original art by Neil Hubert is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention. Regular fit.
- A work-ready tee with a traditional, hearty feel
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 50/50 blend recycled polyester/recycled cotton, which reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste
- Artist: Neil Hubert
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester
- 212 g (7.5 oz)