Made of an organic cotton/polyester/spandex blend, this midweight full-zip hoody is screen-printed with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Regular fit
- We've spent decades climbing, biking, backpacking and paddling in it: The classic P-6 logo endures. Here it's printed (with PVC- and phthalate-free inks) on medium-weight organic cotton/recycled polyester fleece fabric with a bit of spandex for stretch. Classic full-zip hoody design and a modern fit. Slim two-panel hood construction traps heat. Rib-knit cuffs and waistband won't lose their snap; two front patch pockets hold essentials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing throughout garment.
- Medium-weight fabric is an organic cotton/polyester/spandex fleece blend for comfort and durability
- Classic hoody full-zip design with built-in stretch and a modern fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Patagonia Original Art
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- 8.9-oz 84% organic cotton/11% polyester/5% spandex fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 635 g (22.4 oz)