referencia : 40138-UWTB
The classic R1™ Full-Zip Jacket is a versatile midlayer for days on the mountain and everything in between—now a lighter and more breathable fleece made from Polartec® Power Grid™ with the same outstanding stretch and durability.PATAGONIA
More than a decade after we introduced our R1™ fabric, it remains a favorite the world over for good reason: It stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency.
The full-zip iteration only enhances its range, whether worn as a midlayer or a lightweight jacket. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Grid™– an exclusive to Patagonia) is now even lighter and more breathable.
With its technical fit and durable fabric, it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. A soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin gives next-to-skin comfort, the redesigned simple cuffs keep a low-profile, two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above harness line, and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
Polygiene® permanent odor control enhances partner relations.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, a new Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before but with the same outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Center-front zipper with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zip handwarmer pockets with mesh pocket bags stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
- Two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a cover stitch
- 6.7-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 317 g (11.2 oz)