Morning sun disperses last night’s frost, bringing to life a new day with new thoughts such as, Why are we climbing in the shade? For those frigid starts (we won’t judge your reasons), the highly refined construction and fabric of this Regulator® fleece trap heat and breathe freely.
The main body relies on high-loft Polartec® Thermal Pro® recycled polyester fabric, which is superlight, wicking, compressible, stretchy and soft. R1™ Polartec Power Grid™ high/low grid panels wrap each cuff, and run along the underside of the arms and down the sides to improve fit, mobility and comfort range.
The cuff’s spiral-stitch construction won’t constrict your forearms when you push up the sleeves; the softly lined inner collar and kissing-welt zipper garage go easy on the neck and chin; Sonic/Stitch seam construction on all zippers reduces bulk; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps; zippers close the external pockets (one chest and two handwarmers, above harness line), while the handwarmers’ pocket bags double as stealthy internal mesh drop-in pockets.
- Exceptionally warm, directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Polartec Power Grid™ on side panels, sleeves and cuffs for improved fit, breathability and abrasion resistance
- Technical fit, underarm gussets and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort under outerwear and packs
- All zippers have Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Spiral-seam construction at cuff allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left-chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have slim zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- 405 g (14.3 oz)