referencia : 25708-BCW
The warmest in our Regulator® lineup, our reversible R3™ Hoody is the ideal insulator at the crag, then reverses out for high-pile warmth as a midlayer in extreme cold conditions.PATAGONIA
From the frosty days of fall through the shimmering snows of winter, our R3™ Hoody warms like a wood-burning stove.
Compressible and resilient, this reversible Regulator® fleece hoody is made of an exclusive Polartec® High Loft™ polyester fleece that wicks moisture, dries quickly and caches heat when temperatures plunge.
Worn pile side out, it has two handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket; worn smooth side out, the chest pocket becomes external.
The R1™ cuffs have spiral-seam construction and are easy to push up; elastic binding at the close-fitting hood, the hem and the handwarmer pockets further seals in warmth.
Sonic/Stitch seam construction reduces bulk on the center-front zipper; a soft, kissing-welt center-front zipper garage is easy on the chin; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® High Loft™ fleece provides exceptional warmth, dries quickly and has breathability appropriate for use as an outer layer or midlayer
- Snug-fitting hood with elastic binding locks in heat; underarm gussets and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort under a pack
- Reversible style has removable tags and reversible center-front zipper with soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pile side out: hoody-style handwarmer pockets with elastic binding; smooth side out: glued-on, zippered chest pocket
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness
- Clean-finished cuffs use R1™ Polartec Power Grid™ fabric in a spiral-seam construction
- Elastic binding at hem, hood and handwarmer pockets seals in warmth
- Body: 7.6-oz Polartec® High Loft™ 97% polyester (53% recycled)/3% spandex. Cuffs: 6.7-oz Polartec Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex. Pockets: 3.4-oz 100% nylon. Body and cuff fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- 428 g (15.1 oz)