Between autumn ascents in the Valley and winter laps in the Wasatch, whether worn alone or under a shell, our Men’s R3™ Hoody warms like a wood-burning stove.
Compressible and resilient, this reversible Regulator® fleece hoody is made of an exclusive Polartec® High Loft™ polyester fleece that wicks moisture, dries quickly and caches heat when temperatures plunge.
Worn pile side out, it has two handwarmer pockets and an external zippered chest pocket; worn smooth side out, it has two zippered chest pockets.
The clean-finished R1™ cuffs use spiral-seam construction, so they’re easy to push up; and elastic binding at the snug-fitting hood, hem and handwarmer pockets further seals in warmth.
Sonic/Stitch seam construction reduces bulk on the center-front zipper; a soft, kissing-welt center-front zipper garage is easy on the chin; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® High Loft™ fleece provides exceptional warmth, dries quickly and has breathability appropriate for use as an outer layer or midlayer
- Snug-fitting hood with elastic binding locks in heat; underarm gussets and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort under a pack
- Reversible style has removable tags and reversible center-front zipper with soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pile side out: single zippered chest pocket and hoody-style handwarmer pockets with elastic binding. Smooth side out: two glued-on, zippered chest pockets
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness
- Clean-finished cuffs use R1™ Polartec Power Grid™ fabric in a spiral-seam construction
- Elastic binding at hem, hood and handwarmer pockets seals in warmth
- Body: 8.9-oz Polartec® High Loft™ 97% polyester (53% recycled)/3% spandex. Cuffs: 6.3-oz Polartec Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex. Pockets: 3.4-oz 100% nylon woven. Body and cuff fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- 510 g (18 oz)