referencia : 29462-ULT
Built for all-mountain performance on the coldest days, the Rubicon Jacket combines the warmth of Thermogreen™ insulation and the durability of polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.PATAGONIA
We go to Whitewater for 2,000 vertical feet of Backside Bowl bliss, which most days translates to mean, damp cold.
The Rubicon combines tough shell fabric and stay-warm-when-wet insulation to keep you warm and comfortable out there while everyone else is holed up with a latté and chili mac.
The exterior is made of durable, 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to snub wind and moisture. Inside, a soft layer of compressible Thermogreen™ polyester (90% recycled) insulation adds heat to thwart icebox temperatures.
Finer points include articulated arms; pit zips; an easy-gliding liner; a zip-off powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® snow pants); a helmet-compatible hood with a single-hand adjustment; zippered pockets, including two handwarmers, one chest pocket, an interior media pocket with cable routing and one internal stash.
There's also an internal drop-in for gloves and goggles and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Durable, polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen™ insulation in the body and 100-g in the sleeve stays warm even when wet
- Helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; soft microfleece panels at back of neck and chin; pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt; snap secured webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, with soft fleece lining for comfort; one interior stash; and one interior media pocket with cable routing. Other pockets: one chest with snap, one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves; drawcord hem adjusts via drawcords in handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Powder skirt: 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex. Insulation: (body) 150-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled); (sleeves) 100-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 947 g (33.43 oz)