referencia : 30688-DPMH
Fully featured and focused on utility, these H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.PATAGONIA
Floating full blast through two feet of new or threading a sketchy link-up through cliff bands, you’ll drop in confidently with the motion-friendly Snowshots.
They complement the deepest days with waterproof/breathable protection to keep you ripping even in suboptimal weather.
The H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to prevent wet snow from saturating the fabric (and dismiss spilled beer).
Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining for comfort and an internal adjustment for a customized fit. Inside, a slick 100% polyester tricot mesh liner glides easily over your baselayers and wicks moisture to keep you dry.
Mesh-lined thigh vents let you release excess heat, and gaiters, with tough scuff guards for edge protection, seal out snow when you’re postholing.
With an updated technical silhouette, two midthigh cargo pockets and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Inseam (size M) is 32 ½".
- Durable H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Zippered pockets: two mid-thigh cargo pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Leg lining and vents: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot. Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- 677 g (23.9 oz)