Made of an organic cotton/polyester/spandex blend, this midweight pullover hoody is screen-printed with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Regular fit
- Stumps, reimagined. The Tree Man Midweight Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt sees the forest through the trees. It features artwork by Geoff McFetridge and is knit of an organic cotton/recycled polyester fleece fabric (and a bit of spandex for stretch), the hoody’s sturdy but soft and provides medium-weight comfort. Graphic is screen-printed at center front using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Classic pullover design and a modern fit with deep, three-panel, drawcord hood to cinch in warmth. Rib-knit cuffs and waistband won't lose their snap; front kangaroo pocket holds the essentials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing throughout garment.
- Medium-weight fabric is an organic cotton/polyester/spandex fleece blend for comfort and durability
- Classic pullover hoody with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artist: Geoff McFetridge
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- 8.9-oz 84% organic cotton/11% polyester/5% spandex fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 581 g (20.5 oz)