Durable 100% organic cotton, regular-fit T-shirt made with U.S.-grown organic cotton sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. The brand screen-print the Patagonia original graphic with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free.
- Regular fit
- The Spruced ’73 Logo Cotton T-Shirt brandishes wide, creative strokes to capture the ever-changing Patagonia expanse. Made from standard-weight, ringspun 5.4-oz 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey, the tee features original art by 4th Avenue Graphics screen-printed at center front with PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish. Sturdy side seam prevents garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: 4th Avenue Graphics
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
- 198 g (7 oz)