The Hubber is the 1st eco-friendly ski/snowboard helmet on the market, 100% made of recycled and bio-sourced materials.
Picture wants to show that it’s possible to design efficient and good looking helmet with a low environmental footprint.
Thus, 100% of the liner is made out of recycled EPS (Expandable Polystyrene) collected from leading Japanese auto makers. Second, the outer shell is made out of PLA (polylactic acid), a polymer derived from corn, a renewable ressource. Last, ears pads are made of recycled polyester
- Active Vent System on top and front
- Washable, adjustable, printed ear pads and neck pad
- 2 Shell Sizes
- Ring Fit System
- Goggle Retainer
- Safety compliance : CE EN 1077.
- The First 100% Eco Helmet ever made
- Polylactide outer shell : Made from a polymer derived from corn, a renewable source.
- Liner : Recycled Polystyrene collected from leading Japanese auto makers