In 2014, The Hubber has been the 1st eco-friendly ski/snowboard helmet on the market, 100% made of recycled and bio-sourced materials.
Picture wants to show that it’s possible to design efficient and good looking helmet with a low environmental footprint.
Thus, 100% of the liner is made out of recycled EPS (Expandable Polystyrene) collected from leading Japanese auto makers. Second, the outer shell is made out of PLA (polylactic acid), a polymer derived from corn, a renewable ressource. Last, ears pads are made of recycled polyester
Active Vent System on top and front
- Washable, adjustable, printed ear pads and neck pad
- 2 Shell Sizes
- Ring Fit System
- Goggle Retainer
- Safety compliance : CE EN 1077
- XS = 52/54
- S = 54/56
- M = 56/57
- L = 58/60
- XL = 60/62
- Polylactide outer shell : Made from a polymer derived from corn, a renewable source.
- Liner : Recycled Polystyrene collected from leading Japanese auto makers
- Ears pads : Recycled Polyester