The JETFORCE TOUR RIDER 24 is an innovative safety bag including the first avalanche airbag technology. It inflates thanks to a fan.
The JetForce system is a revolutionary system pumping air from outside. This device is also very easy to unfold and put away, to check and to carry around, especially on airplanes.
Here are details about the features that make it so efficient:
- Matrix panel part for air supply when inflating
- Function checking system and battery loading: LEDS on grip
- Ventral adjustment strap with cold-proof aluminum button
- unloading buckle for glacier touring
- In-skin safety strap to prevent the device from rising to the surface in case of avalanche
- Shovel and probe compartment
- Helmet net
- Combined ski and snowboard transporting system on the front part, adapts to any width
- 3 pockets including one main one with opening at the back of the bag
- Check system with LEDs on the grip indicating current state of the system and battery load
- Compact polymer lithium battery
- Mains charging
- Easy to carry on trips
- Enables up to 4 openings per battery load.
- Powered by battery,
- Pumps air from outside through matrix panel part
- 200-liter airbag inflatable in 3.5 seconds. Inflation maintained for 2 and a half minutes to repair possible tears.
- Made of high-resistance anti-puncture automobile airbag canvas.
- The airbag deflates automatically after 3 minutes to create
an air pocket and help dig out the
- The airbag is easy to stow, which enables you to open it many times and to
practice at home.
- Stow airbag without folding it by closing zip to a maximum
- To reinitiate the bag, pull the tab to
free the grips.
- Manufacturing weight: 3.400 g
- Volume: 24 L
- Length of the back: 41-48 cm
- Waist circumference: 66-130 cm
- Airbag volume: 200 L
- Inflating time: 3.5 seconds
- Number of openings per battery load: 4
- Compatible with air transport